Read the text and do the tasks.
Jim had a big brother. His name was Sam. Sam was 11 years old. Jim liked to spend time with his brother. They always had a lot of fun together. Jim wanted to go with Sam to the park.
“Can we go to the park?” said Jim.
“Okay. We can go to the park. But we need to ask Mum,” said Sam.
Jim and Sam went to see Mum.
“Mum, can Sam and I go to the park?” Jim said to Mum.
Mum looked out the window at the blue sky. “I would like to go to the park, too. Let’s see if Dad wants to go to the park, too,” said Mum.
Jim, Sam and Mum went to see Dad.
“Dad, do you want to come to the park with Mum, Sam and me?” Jim said to Dad.
Dad looked out of the window. “Let’s all go to the park!” Dad said. Jim put on his hat, and off they went.
Պատասխանիր հարցերին/Answer the questions.
- Who is Jim’s brother?
His name was Sam.
- Where did Jim want to go?
Jim wanted to go with Sam to the park.
- Who did Jim ask last?
Jim said to Dad.
- Why did Mum and Dad want to go?
Because it was good weather
- What did Jim do at the end?’
Jim put on his hat, and off they went.
- Why do you think Sam said, ‘We need to ask Mum?
Could their mother not let them go?
- Կարմիր գույնով նշված նախադասությունները գրիր ապառնի ժամանակով/Write sentences in red in the Future Tense.
Sam was 11 years old.-Sam will was 11 years old.
Jim and Sam went to see Mum.-Jim and Sam will go to see Mum.
- Կանաչ գույնով նշված նախադասությունները գրիր ներկա անորոշ ժամանակաձևով/ Write sentences in green in Present Simple Tense
Mum looked out the window at the blue sky.-Mum look out the window at the blue sky.
Jim said to Dad.-Jim say to Dad
- Կապույտով նշված նախադասությունները գրիր ներկա շարունակական ժամանակաձևով/ Write sentences in blue in Present Continuous Tense.
Dad looked out of the window-Dad look out of the window now.
Jim put on his hat-Jim put on his hat now.