Answer the questions
- What was doing a tramp late at night? A tramp was sleeping on a park bench late at night.
- Where he was sleeping? A tramp was sleeping on a park bench.
- Was it day or night? it was night
- Who was walking past? A man and a woman were walking past.
- Was he pleased by waking up? The tramp was very annoyed at being woken up.
- Did he have a watch?
- No,he didn’t
- What did the tramp do? A tramp was sleeping
- What did he write on the paper?
He wrote << I don’t know what time is>>
- a man, a woman and a policeman,
- Who wake the tramp up? What did the policeman say? Half an hour later, a policeman was passing. He read the sign, woke up the tramp and said, “It’s 2.30, sir.”
Complete the sentences
- A tramp was sleeping on…a park bench late at night
- One of them tapped…him on the shoulder and asked.
- The tramp was very annoyed…at being woken up.
- Some time later another… man was passing
- Half an hour later, a policeman… was passing